SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS & WEBINARS
FleishmanHillard Canada is unveiling results from its 2015 Authenticity Gap study - which measures the gap between brand and reputation by examining 150+ brands across 20 industries. They will be sharing brand agnostic insights and hosting a lively panel discussion using sports as a springboard to understanding how the research can create measurable results. The event will be held at the Hockey Hall of Fame, Toronto on September 22, 2015.
- Andrew Barrett - Marketing & Sponsorship Consultant, The Barrett Group Inc.
- Jeff Deline - Vice President, Global Partnerships, MLSE
- Steve McAllister - Managing Editor, Sports at Yahoo Canada
- Kelly Murumets - President and CEO, Tennis Canada
- Lisa Ferkul - Director of Hockey Sponsorship, Scotiabank
- J.J. Carter - Regional President, FH’s Leading Authority on Sports Brands, Sports Communications and Sports Marketing
- Angela Carmichael - General Manager & Senior Partner, Toronto
- Nick Drew - Senior Vice President, Head of Research & Analytics, Canada
FleishmanHillard’s Paul Haugen spoke at the World Steel Conference on Monday, Oct. 6. He joined Bryan Dumont, President, APCO Insight as they both addressed the reputation of the steel industry. Click here to read the three morals and seven lessons learned from the cases Paul discussed.
The Agora Blog
Cheaters never win, in love and reputation
As FleishmanHillard in Toronto prepares to unveil our latest Authenticity Gap research results on September 22, the need to take stock of how reputations and brands are made and lost has never been more obvious.
Cybercrime – from the IT Department to the Boardroom
Where we shop and what we purchase, to how we travel to work, we constantly give up personal information for the sake of convenience – the Internet of Things (IOT) has effectively made mines out of our mobile phones for marketers to profit from.
Cannes - The short and long of it. From Lions to Elephants.
The dust is settling following the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. The winners of the coveted gold Lions were decided following a marathon judging effort. The results were then dissected amidst a whirlwind of backchat and canapé
Who Says What You Say?
Marshall McLuhan’s mantra, “The medium is the message” is never so on display as in the selection of a spokesperson in times of crisis. Nor is the Authenticity Gap – the delta between an organization’s behavior and the public’s expectation.